Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 9, 2010 2:10 PM

Nov 2008

Here we will list our rules and the most common questions asked, because this is getting ridiculous.

Rules

1. All the rules of MyAnimeList.com apply fully to our club.
2. Do not post before a limited card thread is open, even if we have passed the number of members required.
3. Do not post after a thread is closed.
4. Do not request cards from the same thread twice, we keep lists and will notice.
5. We reserve the right to change, add or remove the rules above or any of the cards we offer and make certain exceptions.

If any of the above rules are broken, your name will be listed in out Black List and you won't recieve the next three limited cards!!!

FAQ

Q: When will I get my card?
  • A: When it's ready! We have real lives. (Max - a month or two)

Q: Do I need to have a member card to order from the limited cards?
  • A: No, you can order limited cards only if you want.

Q: What are you doing with the cards of the people who had enabled their comments on the profile or just their friends are able to comment?
  • A: It's easy, we just pust the cards in your post.

Q: How do I become an officer or admin?
  • A: There is only one way - write a suggestion in the appropriate thread and if it's good enough you'll be made into an officer or admin and given the task of completing your suggestion.

Q: What privileges will I get if I become an officer or admin?
  • A: You'll be able to post and make your own cards for the club after consulting with Krustal-chan. You'll also be able to order cards from previous/closed limited card topics and order limits won't apply to you. (Please don't overdo it. >.< )

Q: Why do admins and officres still post in the limited card topics, then?
  • A: Because they do. It's better that way. Still, if they miss them, the above applies.

Q: Why is the first post counted towards the number of limited cards?
  • A: Because it's more easy that way - the post number is the same as the number that needs to be written on the card.

Q: Why aren't the symbols on my name not on the card?
  • A: Because not all the fonts have them.

Q: I got my card/s but I saw that I've made a mistake with my username or card number (I wrote a wrong one) May I have my card/s fixed?
  • A: If you've mistook the card number, the reason doesn't matter - it's a no! If you made a mistake with your username, we might consider.

Q: May I know the name/s of the font/s you used on the cards?
  • A: We are sorry but we have too many fonts and to look for those means we willl have to go through them all >.<' Most of our fonts you can find in dafont.com , since we usually download them from there :) You might even find others you'll like more :)

Q: Why did I get the same mass message more than once?
  • A: Most likely because MAL was buggy- this is NOT our fault, though we are sorry it happens.

Q: Will this club teach me how to make cards?
  • A: No, it won't. If you wish to make cards for our club though, we might give you advice.

Q: Can I get extra cards from the limited ones?
  • A: Not unless you're an admin or officer.

Q: Is this a club for card makers?
  • A: Not necessarily.

Q: Why do you skip making cards for some of the important holidays?
  • A: Usually it's because we don't have enough time.

Q: What do I do if I can see my card but there's a mistake on it?
  • A: Because we're people too and we can make mistakes- go PM whoever made the card for you and ask them to correct it.

Q: Why was my card deleted so early?
  • A: Because the host sometimes has technical difficulties.

Q: Why hasn't the layout been updated?
  • A: We can't update it every two days!

Q: Will I get something if I invite people?
  • A: You'll get limit cards faster >.<

Q: Do I have to feed the animals of the person who delivered me a card?
  • A: YES! We need some appreciation! Joke XD

If you have any other questions, write them in this topic and we will answer them. Don't repeat the ones above!
PurpleJun 19, 2010 5:48 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 9, 2010 5:14 PM

Feb 2010
ok now i have a question,
Is it really ok to limite cards to the first 100 people when you have so many member, and when not people can be on all the time?
since we are the ones who make your club possible, Yes you would have the club, but with out any members , what good is it to have a club?

Im not trying to be rude but you know, I never get any cards from you guys because of it.

Click on them
Apr 9, 2010 5:24 PM

Oct 2009
i have that problem too, i understand that you dont want to make a million cards, but people (as you've said) have lives, and some cannot be on when you open it.
I think we should do a time zone thing but im not trying to be rude.. i swear, i always enjoy your cards, and ive ben trying to get cards everytime they come out ..

♥*♡∞:。.。 True Love 。.。:∞♡*♥
Apr 9, 2010 5:25 PM

Feb 2010
We usually make more member cards, around 150-160, sometimes even around 200. However, that was not possible this time since we also had limit cards for 666 members, which was yesterday. The timezone issue is quite unpleasant, but you'll be able to get a card sooner or later ;)

Also, a few days are not enough time time to make a good judgement >.<

NinjaxChick - The threads are opened when the needed number is reached, that's out of our control though. Recently it always happens around the same time which is quite unfortunate for some of you >.<
Rem-chanApr 9, 2010 5:33 PM
Apr 9, 2010 9:14 PM

Apr 2009
BreakAway said:
Is it really ok to limite cards to the first 100 people when you have so many member, and when not people can be on all the time?
since we are the ones who make your club possible, Yes you would have the club, but with out any members , what good is it to have a club?

Im not trying to be rude but you know, I never get any cards from you guys because of it.

'cause it's called Limited Edition... it's limited because not all the members can have it and that's the art of it. (Also because if we made it 300 members limit, our photobucket account's bandwidth would go wild. Well, that's what I do. I don't know for the others..) I even missed some cards at some clubs and even here before and of course, I got pissed. Not at the club, but at myself. I mean, you can't have everything if you don't do something..
Apr 10, 2010 12:28 AM

Oct 2009
shyLey said:
BreakAway said:

'cause it's called Limited Edition... it's limited because not all the members can have it and that's the art of it. (Also because if we made it 300 members limit, our photobucket account's bandwidth would go wild. Well, that's what I do. I don't know for the others..) I even missed some cards at some clubs and even here before and of course, I got pissed. Not at the club, but at myself. I mean, you can't have everything if you don't do something..

yup a a limited edition
first come first serve
Apr 10, 2010 2:42 AM

Dec 2007
Limited = limited just have to live by that =p Woke up and got 17 message :> Missed alot cards =x. Got to hate my time zone =D
My Badges:
RCC|Member Cards|LC
My Membercards:

Apr 10, 2010 5:41 AM

Dec 2009
Yupp...'couse of my time zone yesterday I stayed till 03:00 @_@
Apr 10, 2010 1:10 PM

May 2009
thunderknight50 said:
shyLey said:
BreakAway said:

yup a a limited edition
first come first serve

Then why don't you guys have different people make certain cards for certain posts?
Example: Someone make cards for the first page and someone else make one for the second page?
Not trying to be rude, just helpful (:
Apr 10, 2010 1:31 PM

Nov 2008
I agree with Rem-chan, shyLey is right too, the cards are limited and they're only for the ones with luck... I never thought that all the members will have those limited cards, actually you should basically have 2-3 cards... I wrote on the layout - don't be upset about this or something if you don't catch a card...
And, Xanime_fanzX, it was 3:00 in the morning when we closed the thread.
and Blueruby - Cause everyone's making their own cards.....
Apr 13, 2010 2:00 PM

Aug 2009
I was just wondering, for the limited edition cards, is there any particular way that you determine which anime will be used on the cards, or is it just whatever you feel like making at the time? :P

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Apr 14, 2010 1:45 PM

Aug 2008
It's usually whatever we all feel like ^^ The idea just "pops out" a day or two before the editions.
Apr 18, 2010 4:47 AM

Mar 2010
thx for the warnings, i'll try my best to not go over the line
Apr 18, 2010 6:41 AM

Nov 2008
Pandaandrew said:
thx for the warnings, i'll try my best to not go over the line

If all the users were like you... >.< xD
May 3, 2010 2:14 AM

May 2008
Ouran high school seems popular and chapter 80 (just came out) was a huge hit and there was an annoucment of some sort about a project involving a climax so maybe an ouran limited edition card? Just a suggestion
May 4, 2010 6:11 AM

Nov 2008
angeleyes112383 said:
Ouran high school seems popular and chapter 80 (just came out) was a huge hit and there was an annoucment of some sort about a project involving a climax so maybe an ouran limited edition card? Just a suggestion

Yes, I agree, but in the future. Maybe the occasion of 1100 members. ^^ Thanks for the idea. If someone else has ideas, please write here. xD
PurpleMay 4, 2010 7:39 AM
May 4, 2010 11:01 AM

Jan 2010
Hmm was wondering, do you not accept affiliates or something? would be good if you accept to join my club (although that's not the point) cuz i usually look affiliate groups and I see none in your club :S
May 12, 2010 8:36 AM

Aug 2008
Well we actually accept affiliates ^^ We've actually affiliated with WMCA, but we haven't pointed that out in the layout or somewhere cause... Well Krus will update it, idk when XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Where are you from?[VOTE] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

krustal-chan - Apr 21, 2010

381 by Anime_Lover_JR »»
Jul 23, 2016 10:30 AM

» ~Birthday Cards~ [CLOSED FOR A WHILE] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Purple - Mar 31, 2010

492 by Samikuchan »»
Sep 30, 2012 4:42 AM

» [NEW]BADGES - CLOSED VOL.1

krustal-chan - Jun 27, 2010

44 by Origa-san »»
Jul 25, 2010 7:01 AM

» Game: The perfect pic! ( 1 2 )

Purple - Jun 9, 2010

60 by MeiDetsoki »»
Jun 30, 2010 8:20 AM

» 1200+ Members Edition Card [CLOSED] ( 1 2 )

krustal-chan - Jun 4, 2010

72 by hardnyasha »»
Jun 5, 2010 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.